Holly Tree Lodge is a registered 40 bed care home which meets the needs of older people living with a variety of requirements including dementia.
Holly Tree Lodge has been owned and managed by the same family for over 30 years. During these years, the Home has grown, continually upgraded and diversified. We strive to ensure that Holly Tree Lodge is run professionally and responsibly. We endeavour to live by our core value to empower all those in our care and uphold their dignity.
We understand that this can only be achieved when we recognise in our care planning, that each resident is an individual with their own beliefs, experiences, backgrounds and aspirations. We take account of the abilities, interests and preferences of all our residents and aim to respond flexibly and sensitively. It is our primary objective to enable our residents to determine their own lifestyles and be supported to achieve personal goals and ambitions. Holly Tree Lodge is set within extensive and picturesque grounds in a quiet village atmosphere.
The Home has various forms of accommodation ranging from:
- 35 single independent rooms, many with en-suite facilities.
- 5 double rooms to enable couples to stay together consisting of a double bedroom and some with en-suite facilities.
- A separate purpose built care unit where we are able to care for people who have needs associated with dementia and memory loss.
Holly Tree Lodge also has the provision of:
- 3 spacious lounges and 2 dining rooms.
- Areas for quiet private time indoors and outside in our grounds
- A dedicated activities member of our staff
- Various facilities for disabled bathing and showering
- Set on 2 floors with lift and stair access.
- Free wifi
- A purpose built visitors pod to enable safe visiting.